Senior Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
Two Ten Foundation
Two Ten Footwear Foundation provides emergency financial assistance, natural disaster recovery, educational scholarships, counseling services and professional development programs that improve the lives and careers of the country's 330,000 footwear employees and their families.
The only industry-centric foundation in the country, Two Ten brings the footwear community together to support each other during times of crisis and ensure a bright future for the industry's workforce. In 2021, Two Ten provided over $1.4 million in financial assistance to footwear employees in need.
Two Ten is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant & Office Manager. In this position, the individual will support the President & CEO in the day-to-day operations of this 15 person organization, support the executive management team as requested and serve as the office manager and main contact for staff and visitors.
- Serves as the on-site office presence and resource for all staff and visitors.
- Serves as liaison for the President & CEO and executive management team with the Board of Directors, committee members, honorary board, constituents and staff.
- Schedules virtual meetings for President & CEO and executive management team.
- Maintains current information on Board of Directors, committees, associate and honorary board members in Raisers Edge and on public drive.
- Responsible for publishing New Board / committee directory before board meetings.
- Provides all logistics for quarterly Board meetings and assists with preparation of materials.
- Organizes committee meetings and teleconferences for executive management team.
- Assists with travel arrangements and business meetings.
- Manages President & CEO's calendar.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and other materials for Board of Directors and staff meetings.
- Provides on-site management and oversight of Two Ten's physical workspace, including signing for packages, coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring operation of office equipment, and supporting on-site staff and visitors.
- Works with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plans in house or off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations or conferences.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior administrative / executive support position with experience overseeing office operations.
- Excellent in-person and virtual meeting coordination and calendar management ability, including the coordination of high-level executive sessions.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom and Teams required; experience with Raisers Edge preferred.
- Must exercise a high degree of confidentiality in all matters.
- Experience coordinating and scheduling business travel.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ability with the aptitude to improve systems and maintain records and files.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and participate as an effective team member.
Two Ten offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental plans, a generous retirement plan, vacation and sick time, company-paid life and disability coverage.
The is an in-person, on-site position. The building is not accessible by public transportation. Free on-site parking is available.
Two Ten is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating a workplace that reflects this commitment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.