Personal Grocery Shopper
Beacon Hill Village
Are you looking for a part-time position that provides a meaningful service to others?
Beacon Hill Village, a non-profit organization that supports older adults living independently in the downtown Boston area, is seeking a Personal Grocery Shopper.
As a personal grocery shopper you will organize lists, purchase groceries, and deliver them to our members in Boston. Preferred candidates have grocery shopping experience beyond family or personal needs.
· must have a car and a safe driving record
· must be fully vaccinated
· have a friendly and caring attitude
· enjoy working with older adults
· be detail-oriented and organized
· be able to safely handle items and bags and navigate stairs
· maintain accurate records
· communicate effectively with the office and the members.
For more information or to apply, please call 617-723-9713,