Ascentria Care Alliance
Empowering People. Strengthening Communities.
As a work-from-home position, we will consider candidates who reside anywhere in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Occasional travel to Manchester, NH will be required.
The Marketing Specialist will provide support to the Website and Digital Marketing Manager (WDMM) to help drive campaigns and brand awareness for all Ascentria programs through creative and engaging online marketing initiatives.
Additionally, the Marketing Specialist works in collaboration with marketing and operations leadership to increase awareness, advocacy, support, and growth for Language Bank (LB) programs and services.
Essential Responsibilities to Support Website and Digital Marketing Manager
- Assist with content updates to Ascentria and member websites and intranet.
- Provide support related to content creation to maintain a fresh, consistent and engaging presence for Ascentria across all digital outlets, including social media.
- Adhere to Ascentria branding standards in all digital communication vehicles.
- As assigned, in collaboration with program managers and the WDMM, develop and implement digital marketing plans, strategies and tactics to support program business objectives
- Support the implementation of online fundraising strategies including online stories, email campaigns and other giving activities to increase donor giving via the Ascentria website and other digital outlets
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Assure that necessary releases for photographs and stories are received before information is released online.
- Help produce performance reports on email/digital marketing campaigns for review by associated programs and the marketing team.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest website, social media and digital marketing technology and trends
Essential Responsibilities to Support Language Bank:
Employing more than 200 interpreters, Language Bank is a member of Ascentria Care Alliance and provides both in-person as well as over-the-phone and interpretation services in 60+ languages. Language Bank also offers document translation services by trusted and experienced professional translators.
- Develop, execute and evaluate annual marketing and communications plans and activities to increase awareness of and support growth for Language Bank programs and services in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- In collaboration with the LB leadership team, create and execute a marketing strategy to launch and grow their new nation-wide online interpreter training program.
- Plan and coordinate marketing events and represent LB at public events when appropriate.
- Identify opportunities and oversee development of all LB promotional videos.
- Adhere to annual marketing spend plans.
- Create social media content, e-newsletters, and advertising and leverage PR/media opportunities.
- Create content, edit and maintain program website and social media accounts.
- Compose all internal and external communication as needed.
- Provide marketing support related to interpreter recruitment.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure adherence to brand style guidelines in all communications (print, social media, broadcast, transit, events, PR, etc.).
- Assist the development department, as needed, to respond to requests for proposals with the goal to increase business.
- Develop content and maintain a consistent blog calendar to support website’s search engine optimization.
- Participate in the selection and management of outside vendors.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing for internal design, multimedia and website resource support.
- Contribute program news and other content to Ascentria corporate publications and online platforms.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
1-3 years: Marketing experience; internships count toward experience