Grants and Finance Manager
CMAC (Center for Mind and Culture)
Creative research for complex problems
The Center for Mind and Culture (CMAC) is a non-profit research center that innovates creative solutions for urgent social problems. Committed to a radically interdisciplinary, non-partisan approach, uniting the humanities, social sciences, and data sciences, CMAC mobilizes an international network of experts to develop and disseminate visionary insights to public and professional stakeholders.
CMAC is currently seeking a Grants and Finance Manager, a key member of our small administrative team. The Grants and Finance Manager is expected to:
· Maintain all financial records for each grant awarded
· Prepare and organize invoices and payments
· Work with primary investigators on grants status, budgets, and expenses
· Assist the Executive Director and Deputy Director with award tracking
· Support the research, organization, and submission of grant proposals
· Produce financial reports on schedule
· Monitor grants for compliance
As part of project management, the Grants and Finance Manager will also be involved in project communications, like research reports and fact sheets. Successful candidates will be able to multi-task effectively and to oversee a dynamic, diverse team. Applicants should have a passion for research, an interest in working in a scholarly environment, and a capacity to understand and communicate the value of CMAC research to the wider community.